Nebraska Monument Memorials
The Harold Lawson 1932 brick memorial.
A brick memorial placed by Nebraska State Surveyor Harold B. Lawson on April 5, 1932 during State Application #508.
The stone is an original government limestone corner placed by U. S. Deputy Surveyor James D. White on August 7, 1857.
The location is the NE Corner of Section 21, T8N, R7E.
Note hash marks on stone.
© Jerry Penry 2010