Black Hills Forest Reserve
The survey for the boundary of the Black Hills Forest Reserve, in South Dakota and Wyoming, commenced on July 1, 1899, by Mr. William H. Thorn, United States surveyor. During the field season he surveyed and marked 217 miles of line.
POST 1 POST 22 POST 96 POST 140 POST 188
Back to USGS Monuments
© Jerry Penry 2015